ROOT for GT-P5113 cwm-root-gtab2.zip [http://nfye.eu/gtab2/cwm-root-gtab2.zip]
ROOT for GT-P5100 OR GT-P5110: cwm-root-gtab2a.zip [http://nfye.eu/gtab2/cwm-root-gtab2a.zip]
Here is Tutorial:
Install CWM REcovery
1. Install Samsung Kies Driver First, Download Here [http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/SW/201206/20120620050453899/Sprint_L710_GSIII_Samsung_USB_Driver_v1_4_6_0.exe]
2. Turn off Tablet and re-turn to go to the download by pressing and hold the Power & Volume UP / RIGHT simultaneously. When the note and a yellow triangle, then press the Volume down button to go to download (ODIN) mode.
3. Download CWM REcovery For Galaxy Tab 2 10″ Here [http://checksnet.com/Tab2%20Root%20Downloads.htm]
4. Download ODIN Here [http://nfye.eu/gtab2/Odin3-v1.85_3.zip] and, Extract Odin3 v1.85.exe and Run
5. Connect the tablet to the computer.
In Odin, click the PDA button. select GT-P51?? _ClockworkMod-Recovery_184.108.40.206.tar that had you download, then click the START button. Wait until the ODIN finished installing the file. When it finished installing CWM later, the box will change to GREEN and the tablet will reboot.
6. Disconnect tablet from computer. Turn tablet OFF and restart in recovery (CWM) by pushing and holding Power & Volume DOWN/LEFT buttons at same time. When Samsung Tab 2 10.1 logo appears, you can release power button but continue holding volume button for a few more seconds. Note: If you’ve done this on other Samsung devices, you will notice that it takes longer before blue CWM v220.127.116.11 text appears … just be patient.
Once you are in recovery, use volume button (UP/DOWN/LEFT OR RIGHT) to move around and POWER button to select an option. Select install zip from sdcard. Choose cwm-root-gtab2.zip (or cwm-root-gtab2a.zip) file you already copied to root of sdcard.
Tags: GT-P5110 or GT-P5100, How To Root Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 ", how to root galaxy tab GT-P5113, root galaxy tab 2 10 5110, root galaxy tab 2 10 GT 5100, root GT-P5113
Read more :